Friday, March 2, 2012
The Kalamkari show at the malkha shop is doing well, probably better than the artist expected. Most of the artworks were mounted & displayed on bamboo hangers, which gave the malkha shop an extremely lively look. By the end of the second day about two thirds of them have been sold, and we expect good sales today too after a lovely article in today's Hindu by Sangeetha Devi Dundoo.
- ... and here are some of our first printed sare...
- An exciting stage in our building... the brac...
- We are taking small-small steps towards ownersh...
- ... and another pic
- Here is what the new centre looks like now. Some ...
- Sridevi Gottipati has made a rather dashing sari...
- The Kalamkari show at the malkha shop is doing we...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (51)