It is gratifying when people who buy malkha tell us that they enjoyed wearing it and want more, as Richa Jayal has recently posted on Facebook, and our current problem is to make it available for such customers. A few malkha garments are now available in Fabindia, but Malkha Marketing Trust itself has only the one outlet in Hyderabad. One possibility would be to do serious net marketing, a step forward from the orders-by-mail that we do now. The catalogue that is being uploaded on the web is the full one of all our fabrics, and we will have to keep it updated on current stock. Should we have a separate site from where we can take orders? Or should we make the present site a singin' dancin' one which does everything?
Hmmm. Will have to think about it.
- ► 2012 (61)
- We hope to introduce malkha to a larger audience i...
- Among recent visitors to the malkha shop were Sag...
- Three versions of Vaishali's imli print have ...
- The Vogue article in the June issue that mentions ...
- It is gratifying when people who buy malkha tell u...
- We're told malkha features in the June issue of Vo...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2010 (51)