We're told malkha features in the June issue of Vogue India, but have yet to see the issue, presume it's part of the coverage of the Malkha Project series of joint shows by the trio of Mayank Mansingh Kaul, Peter D'Ascoli & Aneeth Arora, each of whom use malkha in very very different ways. The next one of the shows is due in Bangalore in early July, not quite sure where.
Malkha was also mentioned as part of Tarun Tahiliani's Spring/Summer 2011 collection in the April issue.
Comments welcome as usual.
- ► 2012 (61)
- We hope to introduce malkha to a larger audience i...
- Among recent visitors to the malkha shop were Sag...
- Three versions of Vaishali's imli print have ...
- The Vogue article in the June issue that mentions ...
- It is gratifying when people who buy malkha tell u...
- We're told malkha features in the June issue of Vo...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2010 (51)