The Vogue article in the June issue that mentions malkha is headed Karma Clothing and is written by Mayank Mansingh Kaul. It is about fashion designers who are ecologically and ethically sensitive, or basetheir work on traditional craft. Apart from the Malkha Project Mayank writes about the work of Joyjit Talukdar, Sonali Sattar & Himanshu Dimri and Mandeep Nagi. Of course there are gorgeous visuals to go with the text.
There is also a full article on malkha by Brinda Gill in the April issue of the trade magazine Apparel.
- ► 2012 (61)
- We hope to introduce malkha to a larger audience i...
- Among recent visitors to the malkha shop were Sag...
- Three versions of Vaishali's imli print have ...
- The Vogue article in the June issue that mentions ...
- It is gratifying when people who buy malkha tell u...
- We're told malkha features in the June issue of Vo...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2010 (51)