Thursday, May 26, 2011
Karm Marg through their business arm Jugaad uses small pieces of fabric as patchwork. We've sent them our left-over cut pieces which they will make into finished goods to be sold in our shop. The first lot has been made into 500 pouches to hold a bar of Sundaram soap and an Etikoppaka lathe turned lacquered wood top as wedding favours.
Here is a 20 year old picture of D Sani Babu of Etikoppaka lacqering a bowl on the lathe, and another one of the soaps being packed into the malkha patchwork pouches
- ► 2012 (61)
- Here is a picture taken by a recent visitor to Bu...
- Karm Marg through their business arm Jugaad uses...
- In the last few hundred years the weaving of cotto...
- the first malkha sari
- Among the organizations with whom Malkha collabora...
- Shri Ravindra Sharma's talk at Lamakaan was as usu...
- kondapally exhibition
- Trying to match marketing to production for malkha...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2010 (51)